Types of financial aid
There are different types of financial aid. Almost every student is eligible for one or more types.
- Federal and state grants – need-based gift aid from government sources
- Scholarships – gift aid from a variety of sources
- Student employment – work your way through school
- Ford Direct Loans – low-interest loans
- Work-study – working (usually on campus) and receiving a wage usually paid by government funds
For additional information, contact the campus to which you submitted your application: