|Welcome to the Institute for Extended Learning! The IEL has many services available to help you succeed. My division — Student Services — is here to help you with:
• Applying for college admission
• Questions about cost and applying for financial aid
• Taking placement tests
• Advising and career counseling
• Planning your schedule and registering for classes
• Requesting help with disabilities
• Connecting with a tutor
• And becoming a successful student!
When you aren't busy in class or doing homework, we encourage you to get involved in student activities and diversity offerings like student government, clubs, and fun, informative events offered by your program or center. It’s a great way to enhance your educational experience at the IEL.
Amy McCoy (formerly Lopes Wasson)
IEL vice president of student services
P.S. Good luck with your studies!
• Forms & transcripts
• Student code of conduct
• Student concerns
• Student support
Helps you find a good career by providing current local data on wages, employment, job postings and relevant education and training.