|Spokane Community College’s Ione Center
is a great place to…
• Start your bachelor's degree
• Earn a workplace-oriented or technical degree or certificate
• Improve your job skills
• Get a GED or finish your high school diploma
• Study English as a second language
• Take dozens of fun, invigorating noncredit classes
Find out "How to Get Started" on a college degree or certificate in our student portal, myBigfoot. We offer an affordable, flexible college experience and you can earn college credits that transfer to other educational institutions. High school juniors and seniors can take college classes through Running Start.
Check out our continuing education pages for this quarter's great noncredit offerings.
Contact us to find out more about developing your job skills, getting a GED or any of our other programs, or to get help with college admissions, financial aid or class information:
Or stop by the center at 208 Blackwell St, Suite 2.